Sunday, May 14, 2017

Hiking - Captain Nerd

Hi Blog,

Today morning I had made a promise with Mr Ked to go for a hike, as he needs people to workout with him. So I dressed up first last night and stayed over at EK's place.

Wear a top and bottom over my trisuit
So next morning, traveled back to Marymount and waited for him to arrive.

Today I am going to be Captain Amer.... No! Captain Nerd!
Today weather was great! Thanks Heaven.
The smell of the wood - Made me feel calm
I found out that the Top matched my blue Trisuit, don't you think so?
At least it will make my friends or others feel comfortable than my trisuit alone...
but I will be in trisuit if I hike alone
SNAIL SNAIL, be careful when you are on the leaf.
I can't believe we spent less than two hours to reach Bukit Timah hill from MacRitchie!
Except the summit :D
I should go back home as Captain Nerd on the bus, at least when others see me, they see me weird as captain than judgmental over trisuit.
Just random shot for the day :)
Nice sportcar!
Good hike, Mr Ked. Jia you!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog