Friday, May 12, 2017

Jogging - Friday Short Jog

Hi Blog,

TGIF! This week was a short week, short working week; since yesterday I didn't go for a jog and no rain during evening, that meant I have to jog no matter what, slow but I just keep on running.

So let's go!
My second time wearing backzipper Trisuit, and feeling blue colour suits me well.

Started into the MacRitchie from short cut
Or Float in? Hahaha
Let's go into the wood before the place darken.
Surprisingly... NO ONE!
Moody Evening and my secret area with many pitcher plants are growing well!
I guess I will need to hunt for female pitcher plants, I will be back.
I wonder why I can't jog any faster....
I guess my ankle still gives problems.
Thanks goodness the sky was still bright.
oops! I guessed that I spoke too early, the dark was creeping in.
I thought of exploring the new route but I guess I have to go back home now. I will be back again.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog