Thursday, May 11, 2017

Personal - Too Tired

Hi Blog,

Just a short post. Today was the day after a public holiday, I thought I will recharge myself, then I realised that I am not just physically tired but mentally. I wanted to go for a short jog but I just simply hesitated when I held my trisuit.

My shadow was telling me off... I felt so lonely... and unworthy... I know it might be true but I should not keep on beating myself up. Well... I will move forward, it is all due to my expectation towards others, so I should learn to manage myself. Tomorrow I will go for my jogging and Heaven don't rain, please.

I shall sleep early today.
OKay blog... I sleep now....

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog