Thursday, May 11, 2017

Blog - Adding Instagram Widget on Blogger

Hi Blog,

I just noticed my previous widget from LightWidget for Instagram went expired, then I decided to look for another service online and I found this amazing one which I will love to share with others (if there is anyone reading this).

It is Instawidget (link)
Why it is amazing? because it is FREE!

While researching, I found some amazing widget websites which you may consider if you can afford. They have some impressive functions but I am just a simple user for personal blog, free is the key.

Here are the websites I found
  •  LightWidget (link) - I found it simple and I used it previously but I didn't know it has expiry date.
  • SnapWidget (link) - It can embed your instagram, facebook, dropbox and even twitter, but need to pay.
  • WebstaWidget (link) - You can get free code from it and they have pro option (need to pay)
  • InstaWidge (link) - check my short review below.
But I still found InstaWidget is the Best! FREE is the KEY! and they have this unique options based on hashtag.


Two options for you to choose to show on your instagram
Check out the options and it is quite simple and easy except the part where you need to put in colour, border colour if you are not sure about the colour code, check on this link for colour code, hope it helps.
Yippee! New widget added on the right!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog