Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Hiking - Clearing all 6 Quarries

Hi Blog,

Today was a good break for May - Vesak day (link) for me to go for a short hiking with Wil, as he wanted to clear the six quarries.

Waiting for Wil to come down, so waiting and playing my CQ
While waiting for Wil, someone approached me and asked me for....
Helping a granny to carry her heavy grocery to her home. I was glad to help out. :)
Wil and I met up and helped the granny to carry too, then we traveled together to Beauty World Station.

Let's go! Wil to your first quarry!
First was Hindhede Quarry - easy access.
It has one of wider man-made lake quarry.
Hindhede quarry, you can see the communication tower.
Crowded day today for sure
First Quarry for you, five more to go!
Ah... A mini kiosk stall at Bukit Timah
I found this interesting and costly kiosk.
Along our way to second quarry, I found a drowning butterfly swimming on a small pool of water, so we saved it. Glad it is alright!
Second Quarry - Singapore Quarry
Crowded as usual.
Second quarry and four more to go
To be honest... I just don't like people around... maybe just don't like their judgmental-imaginably views...
Third Quarry - Diary Farm Quarry
Wil was getting tired after some walk and he was not sure it was the third quarry.
jump shot :D
Come on, this is your third quarry, Wil.
then he realised that is Quarry. In his mind, he thought quarry will always accompany with lake. I will say 99% - yes, because Diary Farm Quarry is part of the Singapore Quarry (the back of Singapore quarry).
Thank you Wil for helping me to take this picture which I always wanted in the past visits.
Thank you Wil for your sincere, non-judgmental personality.
Oh my, what a handsome birdie there!
Fourth Quarry - Bukit Batok Quarry
Tall tower can be seen here too.
My Orochi Shot is improving XD
Let's have our manly moments :3
Your fourth Quarry, Wil. You were doing well!
OH! A male spider took a free ride on my arm, lucky I didn't kill you accidentally.
Fifth Quarry - Little Guilin/Bukit Gombak Quarry
Part A of the Quarry
Part B of the Quarry
Quiet and tranquil place
Man-made lake and mountain is an unique one
Finally captured the ideal angle shot - le me with the quarry and lake
beautifully constructed quarry
with the rocky formation and scenery
my favourite shot for the day. :)
Do you agree?
Your Fifth Quarry! Now the last one!
Hidden and I will bring you there
Overview of this hidden quarry
Walk along the drain....
Come and follow me
Thanks Goodness no one got hurt when the trees fell
Sixth Quarry - Seng Chew Granite Quarry
Swampy place....
Your Sixth Quarry and Completed! You left Tampines Quarry and hope you can clear it yourself!
Tired day today....
Well Done Wil. :) Thank you for today accompany and your contribution of pictures.
13 km in 4 hours! :D
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog