Sunday, May 28, 2017

Trip - China - Day 9 - Finding a Place to Stay

Hi Blog,

Due to YY unfamiliarized the route to Shanghai, she suggested we stay at one of their motels or hotels near Pu Tong terminals airport, so we can arrive to the airport at ease.

Sun set rather late in China
Nothing much to take during this whole trip to the airport, I don't wish to comment much, as my mother will be worrying especially at foreign countries or late for the flight.... So by paying high price 💰 is a way to secure a smooth closure.

nearly four hours of cab ride... it was not a comfortable ride though...
Passed by familiar bridge finally...
This is the hotel which is nearest to the airport
When we reached the airport and saw the hotel, we already felt the pressure from the hotel, because we have to pay $500 for staying a night; not a small amount!!!

I approached a security guard and asked for direction to the hotel, he asked whether have we booked a room there and our answer was nope. This security guard introduced to us a cheaper alternative and helped us out.

Here was the kind hearted security guard trying to help us by pushing the luggage trollery
He even guided us where to get the free ride to the another hotel
Onboard an unknown vehicle
AH! This is the hotel! 上海航迪商業賓館 (link)
The price was 80% cheaper than the hotel near the airport and a free ride to airport!
Ahhhh Decent room!
Two Beds were all we needed.
Decent toilet
I spent some night out beside the hotel, too bad I was reserved at that point.
Thanks Heaven for such arrangement. :) I was grateful such things happened, even though it might not mean anything but at least there is a shelter to cover our last night here. Thank you.

Click here for day 10 - going back to SG

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog