Saturday, May 27, 2017

Trip - China - Day 8 - Good Morning

Good Morning Blog,

Yesterday I slept the whole day on the train and after dinner with YY's family, I rest early too; despite of my legs were sore like crazy, the first morning at Nan Tong 南通, YY's house 🏡 greeted me with its spacious land.

Overview of YY's house
They grow wheat 🌾 and some other vegetables too; it seemed like every house will have their own land to harvest their own vegetables. That was amazing.

🌾🌾🌾
Beautiful Wheat Field
YY's father was glad to bring me on his motorbike to see their marketplace (click here to read more), now I had experienced China different transportation modes: nteresting!

sitting on a motorbike was a scary experience as I have not in-control of it
Good old motor bike
Scary....
They love You Tiao a lot!
They have a different way to cook their fried You Tiao, different from local style
Even though we maybe staying under a roof, but we actually staying with many insects - especially mosquitoes and spiders will be useful here
Now YY will be bringing us around randomly at Nan Tong, click here to Nan Tong Gardening Expo Garden.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog