Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Trip - China - Day 5 - Lunching At Fu Rong Street 福榮街

Hi Blog,

A short post about our lunching at Fu Rong Street (which worth to be mentioned here.) where is packed with food stalls like bugis street.

An awesome building, if you enlarged this, you should be able to see the reflection of me taking pictures.
CC recommended my mother to have lunch at this street and thought that I can eat but.... nope
but at Fu Rong Street, they had some ancient structure around
traditional...
and new too
a street of food!
a long stretch of valley
oops this is the main entrance XD
Hahaha nothing interesting but love the street, so let's continue reading the spring visit.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog