Thursday, May 4, 2017

Personal - Take DXPS Pictures

Hi Blog,

My workplace will be shifting to new site sooner, suddenly I felt a sense of responsibility to take pictures of every part of my workplace for documentation.

Before taking pictures, let take a selfie to celebrate myself for growing spiritually.

Below was gallery of my workplaces, after 2017, it will be history. Side note: I love my camera!

First Floor

Canteen

Library

Parade Square

Garden I

Garden II

Back of 1st Floor

Second Floor

Third Floor

Even though I didn't describe anything about the pictures but they were meant for memories sake. Thank you DXPS for being part of my memory.

Jeff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog