Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Jogging - Finally

Hi Blog,

Previously I wanted to jog but due to raining day, reaching home late, meetings and laziness etc etc, I don't get to jog and today FINALLY was a perfect day for a short jog!

Let's float to MacRitchie!
How nice to be alone while jogging.
oh yes! I have not shared with you about my past injury, I got a serious ankle injuries (which I got it when I served NS) and after NS, I told myself, by not doing anything, it won't restore to my normal condition, so a slow jog is what I can do to move forward.

I am not a fast runner 🏃🏽 but at least I will continue to try 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
 I just love the smell of wood... it made me feel calm which I can do some self reflection.
but in actual fact, I just want to make myself more tired..
Ahhhh the smell of the wood...
and the cloud ray...
will you dare to jog with me in the wood?
I realised that I need to get my yogurt for my morning, so I visited NTUC in my sweaty suit...

when I stood near the yogurt corner... I thought I want to have a careful selection of my yogurt purchase but... it was too chilling to stand there too long, so I just grabbed and paid at the cashier.
Oh well... at least I got my jogging done and yogurt. :) Get ready for tomorrow!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog