Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Personal - My Nerdy OOTD Gallery

Hi Blog,

I noticed my attire style was quite standard, and I always will wear the same outfit throughout these years. My style was to look fitting than loose. So I had started since July 2017 until now, to gather most of my outfit shots.

I wore these because I simply love them.
Quite randomly and I understand, but I treated it as my personal collection. :)

Here are my Nerdy look gallery!


So blog, which nerdy attire you like?

Overall... I was thinking why I was doing so? The only sole purpose was to accept who I am. This was how I looked like - not the model type or genetic gifted or anything. I am just me, like a normal typical guy on this Earth.

Open my palms was to show that I have nothing to hide or fear. I must learn to embrace who I am, I should not be worrying and complaining. At least I was blessed with "Normal" and a healthy body, what more do I need to ask from Heaven?

Live in the moment, Live to the fullest! Today was 10 Oct 2017, according to Chinese, it will be liked 十全十美日(10/10 Score Day aka Perfect Day)

My friend sent me this

今天是10月10日,又称十全十美日。
其实,
工作没有十全十美,尽心就好;
生活没有十全十美,简单就好;
朋友没有十全十美,真诚就好;
爱人没有十全十美,真心就好;
亲人没有十全十美,和睦就好;
幸福没有十全十美,知足就好;
人生没有十全十美,快乐就好!
祝Everyone开心快乐

(Trying my best to translate)
Today is 10/10, Perfect Day.
In fact,
There is no perfect job, just do your best;
There is no perfect living, be simple;
There is no perfect friend, be sincere;
There is no perfect lover, be truthful;
There is no perfect family, be harmonious;
There is no perfect happiness, be contented;
There is no perfect life, be happy!
Wish everyone happy as always

What a great quote! :)

===================================
Updated on 10th Jul 2018

I had made a OOTD Collection part 2 here. :) You can take a look!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog