Thursday, December 20, 2018

Trip - Thailand - Day 2 - Ban Tha Chang Spring

Hi Blog,

Personally, I prefer to visit somewhere less touristy attraction and will like to know how will the locals spend their time besides visiting those main attractions which usually advertise online sites and blogs.

The entrance of Ban Tha Chang Spring
I bumped to one personal site mentioned about One special place in Khao Yai - That is Ban Tha Chang Spring. (link) what's great about it is, it is a FREE admission as compared to other places where you have to pay for entrance for sightseeing.

Look and smell familiar.
Look like a quarry!
It is a quiet place where if you close your eyes, you can listen to the mini waterfall.
From here.
Look how clean the water is! It reminded me of the first Spring that I experienced in China, Jinan. (link)
Want to look in the water?
Ah... So clear! My camera can swim!
Okay! I have to stop enjoying the sound and started exploring other parts of the spring.
Let's go, my photographer. Don't fall asleep.
(EK) My friend EK snapped a picture of me, thanks for taking.
Uneven ground - Elderly need to be careful walking around.
Instead of hot spring, it is a ‘cold’ spring. Usually, the locals will visit this spring to have some family time.
Check out this part of the spring! It has this emerald green that glows in the water.
It is so beautiful.
Come, let's go deeper.
Beauty :3
I wanted to jump into the water right now!
Is it green in the water?
Can you feel how happy and peaceful for any fishes which live here?
While I was taking pictures, I noticed someone is doing something bad behind my back. Caught XY redhanded.
(EK) We are still friends :)
I spotted a young couple here, and the girl was scared but the guy tried to assure her safety.
And a family playing with the waterfall. What a sweet sight.
Further up, the water is glowing emerald-green.
My friend asked me, have I brought my trunk along? I replied... I already wore it since morning time. XD
But... I am too shy to jump into the spring.
I don't want to delay the tour and my untoned body is not meant to show.
At the end of the spring, this is the opening of the spring, the source water looks rather still and becomes mosquitoes breeding ground.
Constant flow of water gives life further down the flow.
Lifestream. :)
Time to go. I wish I can stay a bit longer but... nope.
The sun gained its full strength, lucky this spring is sheltered by the wood, if not, it will spoil the whole experience.
Things to take note, don't wash your clothing and bathing in the spring. This spring is meant for public use, taking care and keeping it clean, are the main thing to do.
Next stop - Palio Khao Yai

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog