Friday, December 21, 2018

Trip - Thailand - Day 3 - Centre Point Chidlom

Hi Blog,

Long hours sitting in the vehicle and my butt was almost baked. We had arrived at our Bangkok hotel stay - Centre Point Chidlom. Come let me show you around.

Centre Point Chidlom
Wooow What a tall hotel.
At the entrance, a Christmas tree was there to be the first to greet us.
Very Atas counter and friendly English speaking crew, make me feel safe to stay here :3
We got 16 floors and while others got different flooring
Wow... I have a feeling of falling down, scary...
Our room got a small kitchen
Wow! A queen size bed and double bunk bed, but only XY and I have this room ourselves.
Oh man... I really want my house to look like a hotel interior.
Hahaha Hi owl, do you have a message for us?
XY found a note on the table from the hotel manager to welcome us for the stay, as we read, he mentioned there is a salted swimming pool in the hotel 6th floor! I jumped with JOY and EXCITEMENT! FREE swimming pool! I thought Bangkok hotel won't have a pool at all!

I wanted to go for a short swim but many were waiting for us to go for dinner and night shopping trip at Ratchada Rot Fai Night Market.

========================================

Updated 22nd Dec 2018
Good morning Blog! We read the swimming pool will be open by 6am. Even though, we had a bad experience from yesterday night and slept very late too, but that doesn't affect my mood of going to the pool!

XY and I were ready to explore 6th floor together.
There is a gym room, library??, Kids club and swimming pool.
Because we were early, the crew who in-charge of this floor greeted us before continuing his duty.
The Langsuan room... Hmm, what it means?
Library - Simple and great place to chill
Gym - it seemed that someone was early too
Kids corner
The time to remove the veil...
THE WHOLE POOL IS OURS!
Let's dip in!
Wooow Water was slightly cold but still okay
A unique way to drain the excess water
Since we had the whole pool, that meant we can...
take underwater shots!
Ready? XY
SPAM the camera! SNAP SNAP SNAP
I was trying so hard to hold my breath in the water and posed for the pic, but I failed.
I wanted to try something different.
Was to calm the water to reflect
many attempts but still failed. Many blurry pictures because my camera can't spam snap.
I had to hold my breath for a while then...
Tried again... but it also needed someone to capture the scene correctly...
Praying in the water
I gave up doing reflection
I decided to do floating
hold my breath
POSE and SNAP
I can't do anymore...
As I simply float to the surface
Sigh... I can't do it well...
I can only do by sitting down at the bottom.
Did random poses as many as possible and only two pictures are clearer
Okay! I gave up!
What a comfortable chair where I want to chill but I don't want to wet the seat.
Oh MY! The Restroom got Steamroom!
This hotel deserves a recommendation.
Because it was still early, I just came back to our room like this and let my imagination flowed. LOL!
For Day 4 - I decided to wear my new attire which I got from the night market. :)
Time to Check-out and going back to Singapore.

Jeff

4 comments:

  1. All 4 star hotels in Bangkok will have a swimming pool and fitness centre. The best fitness club is at Pathuwan Princess Hotel. They do have a big fitness centre. I stay there a few times but it is getting more expensive nowadays.What beautiful shots you are trying to capture underwater.The hotel that you stayed is also convenient near the skytrain station with many shopping centres around. How was the night market?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOO 4stars above hotels will have swimming pool? :D great great! I won't go to gym though, but can go and explore. :) I will take note of that hotel.
      Beautiful underwater shots? hahaha which one you like? :D
      Yes the hotel we stayed is near skytrain station and I did make a post on the night market. Can you find it?

      Delete
  2. How much did you pay for this hotel? Does it come with breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot how much i had paid. I will ask my friend when I meet her.
      But this one doesn't come with breakfast

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog