Friday, December 21, 2018

Trip - Thailand - Day 3 - Chocolate Factory

Good morning Blog,

Day 3, we were on our way back to Bangkok after checking out, there was one place that we will want to visit, and that was Chocolate Factory Khao Yai. We decided to make a quick purchase so that we will have more time to visit Bangkok Night market or other shopping malls.

Welcome to Famous Khao Yai Chocolate factory.
The nice exterior to welcome visitors like welcoming us to their home.
The Chocolate Factory: Make chocolate yours
Make me yours. :3
You will notice outside the factory, there are beautiful blooming flowers bathing under the sun. All credit to this gardener or staff who is maintaining it like his own.
After you stepped into the factory, this doorstep decoration is impressive.
I have to wait for a while until every visitor finished their picture taking, then my turn while they continued in.
Atas Chocolate factory
You can witness the making of the chocolate through a glass panel.
oooooo... A high heel shoes made in Chocolate?
This is the final form of the High heel shoes - the atas ura is emitting.
You can choose your favourite chocolate, and they will pack it nicely for you.
Amazing food artwork display and obviously we snap snap
I wanted to buy some chocolate home but the price is rather costly at Singapore price range.
All I see is SUGAR than yummy!!!!!!!
You can chill in the air-condition zone or go up the second floor to check what do they have here
cafe area :)
I love their minimalist interior
Chocolate Restaurant
Wow! They even have Chocolate Restaurant!
Don't tell me they serve dishes of Chocolate???
I found interesting to take note of the ground. Aren't they beautiful?
You know how I feel here?
I am good in taking pictures myself. LOL! Self-praising is just stupid.
It seemed like my friends spent a lot of time here already. LOL
Come on! Let's take a group picture and so that we can...
shop at MySo factory beside Chocolate factory. In fact, there is more down the road, but we need to stop and continue our way back to Bangkok.
Another 2hrs 30mins+ of napping
But when we arrived in Bangkok, the traffic was so packed, we got stuck in heavy traffic for another two more hours... Anyway, Thank goodness that we were safe to reach our hotel - Centre Point Chidlom.

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love chocolates. Usually at such places the price is always higher than in the shopping centres.Beautiful shots but it seems to be hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. UNcle Jimmy. It was hot. ><
      The Atas-ness there can explain and allow them for such price.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog