Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Trip - Thailand - Day 1 - Flying Over

Yawning... Hi Blog,

Thanks for waking me up... Yesterday was a long day from work, I had packed my luggage and met up my childhood friends for a movie and gift exchange session until 12am, then take a grab to airport around 4am.

I got myself ready a day before by carrying my luggage to work.
What were we doing over there at such an early hour, when our flight was 7am?

Because XY wanted to get a new OSMO pocket in Changi Airport.
So EK and I will accompany XY to explore the terminal 2.
And also redeem this! Harry Potter plush! Since the price of OSMO can redeem it at a lower price.
Seeing many travelers rest themselves at a corner in Changi Airport. One thought popped out, they felt extremely safe and comfortable to rest on the ground. For me, I won't trust myself sleeping in the other airports.
I love the tranquility in the airport.
What an awesome device! It is basically a small gimbal camera from DJI! I WANT IT! too bad... I have to budget myself from it.
Oh my gosh, Harry is so cute!
Oh dear, at the beginning of the trip, I already started to feel so "thirsty" over stuff? Does it mean that is what will happen to me during this Thailand trip? Let's give me a checklist if I need to spend money. Hmm... A set of clothing, a gift for my mother and food. Fine enough.
(XY's OSMO) Overshot the camera can do. Just awesome!
Hello passengers, we will be flying together today.
Since we were early so we will be waiting for the rest to arrive.
This trip was a 14 people tour - they are my friends for a long time and it is not easy to organize an overseas trip for a big group; it requires a lot of patience and forbearance from individual to make this happen. So should I put that into Jeff's achievement?
I will be taking the window seat and welcome WJ for joining us for the first time.
Smile everyone! The itinerary to Khao Yai has to credit JY for helping out on accommodation and transportation arrangement, and everyone's trust in me.
One of my BEST shot taken with my phone and other than this, the rest can't make it in quality.
From the sunrise, I know that it will be a great trip, Heaven's bless everyone.
something special to mention for Scoot plane - There is this rainbow lighting above our heads.
We took around two hours to fly to Thailand and even though my clock showed 8:40am. In Thailand, their timezone is 7:40am (an hour behind).
There is one thing that amazes me, which is their plane window screen. It can turn its opacity!
Finally, we had arrived at Don Mueang Airport, one of the old Airport in Thailand.
(EK) Thank you Ek for taking pictures for me.
The airport looks decent and clean.
Thanks, Heaven for a safe landing. Let's explore Thailand together!
A funny thing happened while we filled up our stomach. Can you imagine there are 14 of us and we purchased 16 buns in Seven Eleven? The cashier was surprised by such purchase, but it tasted awesome.
Christmas is coming sooner.
After a quick breakfast, we didn't want to waste time in the airport and look for KLOOK (our transportation provider)
This van will be driving us around.
It will be a 2hr plus car ride to Khao Yai.
Time to rest during the whole ride.
Let's GO!
After that, we approached KLook and got two vans to ride down to our lunch-place - Aurra Ammie Vegetarian Restaurant.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog