Sunday, December 9, 2018

Swimming - Woodlands Swimming Complex

Good Morning Blog,

It will be a short post. Yesterday, ZN and I went to my sister's home to stay overnight after a heavy BBQ session, and we decided to visit Woodlands Swimming Complex.

Morning sun greeted us with a wonderful morning ray.
Who knows... the next thing which was going to happen, turn our world around.

Woodlands Swimming Complex is one of the old swimming pools in Singapore, where still has its own unique features.
At the entrance of the swimming complex... I started to sense a bit uncomfortable...
There is a mini snack bar in the swimming pool, good business location but their price seems rather... high.
A kid's pool with interesting slide
The middle pool here and it has a trapezium-shape like pool
And the Adult pool - standard size
I started to feel regretful... This place was filled with parents and kids! Parents sat there, watching their kids and their phones... I just felt so uncomfortable when it was that crowded. The adult pool was filled by competitive swimmers (teenagers) and the middle pool was taken over by coaches and kids at every single edge; we were left nothing but a small triangular space (around 10m square of space)
But ZN seemed positive and just swam as usual.
Seriously, even if I want to sun-tan and I felt so lousy... I am not ripped to. Yes, I am over-conscious... I just don't have what it takes to walk around like the demi-gods; lesser people will ease my tension.
So regretful... I just rushed ZN to leave this place and NO MORE going back or going to the public swimming pool during the weekend. If need to go on the weekend, prepare for the worst.

Now I learned... When there is a rainbow, it does not serve as an after-rain scenery, it can also mean there is dark cloud elsewhere and I happen to walk towards it.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog