Thursday, December 20, 2018

Trip - Thailand - Day 2 - Yellow Coffee Submarine

Hi Blog,

Bad experience during our lunchtime, we decided to go to Yellow Coffee Submarine for desserts. Honestly... I just feel too full to eat anything else. But visiting this unique place is still worthy.

Yellow Coffee Submarine only entrance
Others behind me think I am a weirdo.
I wonder why they named this place as "Yellow Coffee Submarine"?
Let me show you what is inside this submarine
Ooooo... Interesting minimalist architecture which drew many visitors for pictures and desserts.
I will confirm take this chance to take a picture of myself, thank goodness especially when there is no visitor moment
Let me show you around
Ooooo! This is the ordering counter. Spacious ceiling gives us a sense of calmness and openness.
Interesting to see plants at your seating area like lunching in the open.
Way to the restroom
Another open space area
You know where can we find every guest? In another small air-conditional space.
My finger lilted up like an ET and gave me a rough understanding of why it is named as Yellow Coffee Submarine!
What I can say is,

I have NO idea why Yellow! But Coffee is because of their food and coffee is their main specialty. Then what about Submarine? Let's think back. From the only entrance, slim minimalist architecture and solid exterior, just like a Submarine - It only has one entrance, slim tight space and solid exterior. Hmmm... I don't know the real concept but at least, I made sense from it.

While I was thinking about the reason of Yellow. Our order had been served. Let me show you their desserts.

This one is their popular dessert and it is a warm, lava chocolate cake. Yummy!
Asian weird habit - Take a picture of their food. I missed out the moment when everyone aimed their phone for their food-model. What a funny sight.
Okay! Before we leave this place, let's take a group photo.
With the remaining energy, we decided to visit one more attraction - Primo Priazza nearby.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog