Monday, December 24, 2018

Hiking - Christmas Eve Hike

Good Morning Blog,

I need to express my frustration out somewhere... I just don't know how to feel towards people who portrayed with all the promising and wishes etc. I told myself to give everyone a chance to express themselves and I should not even judge or put on guard towards anyone. But... When they can't keep up the character they uphold, I just feel cheated... (I don't want to go full detail...)

Like in my previous hiking experience which I reserved my time for them but they flew kite. Today I was about to hike alone and release my stream by draining myself. S told me that he is free for the day, and accompanied me for this hike. Thank you, S.
It will be a short post about my hike and thanks for taking pictures for me,

Monday hike especially during holiday eve, meaning lesser crowd. Aww... my favourite hiking moment. Sometimes, I have to reflect on what had happened in my life...
Like what I had typed out in my previous post (link), I concluded that I will move on and give them the BEST of myself. I am not losing anything if they can't keep up. I should not blame myself. Oh wait!

LOOK! Something is over there!
(S) Camera and snap
Otters were resting along the bank of the river
Anyway, back to reflection. I had a good chatting session with S. S told me that I am not supposed to fault myself because you have been genuine yourself to others but don't expect others to be. Even when I can't fulfill to meet up because of some restriction; true friend won't fault and try to understand what I am going through.

(S) Hearing what S said, I recalled many friends of mine mentioned and continued to show support to hope I can be better than going back to the abyss. Feeling like they keep holding their torch to shine in the abyss to ensure that I will follow the light and exit safely.
(S) I spotted something interesting in the water! Checking around and found this clam. There is Freshwater clam! I didn't know there is freshwater clam at all!
(S) Okay back to reflection session, I know how we want to live our life positively or negatively, it is all in our control. I learned, as long as we have an expectation on others, then we won't be satisfied. Only when we learn to manage our life and constantly improve ourselves spiritually, we will be living positively.
(S) I know my past has been haunting me for years, like as if, I have been walking deep into the wood aimlessly for too long...
(S) During this Christmas, It is time to turn around and walk back to where I begin
(S) I don't want to be tied down on the mental-web anymore, I should learn to be a Short Arms Dinosaurs because it is never its fault for having a pair of short arms.
I guess I need to come to a term with myself. That is what I should learn to work on and forgive people who give promises but can't fulfill those. They are still learning, and I will be there for them as long as they text me.

Oh yes! some good news! My lump got smaller! :D I guess time will fruit my persistence on my choice. My persistence to believe to continue to forgive others but also don't fault myself anymore.
It is Christmas, I shall wish everyone, All the best everyone.

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Yes always think positively. Not everyone is like that. If he fails to turn up for the appointment but call to apologise then just move on. It is his loss to experience and appreciate such beautiful nature during your hike. It is great news that your lump is getting smaller because positive energy works wonder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you UNcle Jimmy. Thanks for your words of affirmation.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog