Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Trip - Thailand - Day 1 - U Khao Yai

Hi Blog,

I have not visited many hotels before so I have limited experience until these dated. There are a few hotels which I had stayed before, some simply blew my mind and left a positive impression. There are two places which have a good impression: One is Chok Chai Farm Camping (I had not started blogging) and second will be U Khao Yai.

Let me show you the beauty of U Khao Yai around!

The entrance of U Khao Yai, believe me... THAT SIMPLY BLEW MY MIND!
Unsheltered roof so it is meant for aesthetic.
Just look at this!
It doesn't even look like we are in Thailand!
It looked like we are in different part of the world!
I dream to visit some Europe countries since I can't afford to travel there. This place is good enough to fulfill my dream.
U Khao Yai crew put in their best effort to decorate the hotel. This Christmas Tree was the best example to showcase their creativity with a human touch. 
This Christmas tree was made up of drink bags!
Stepping into the lobby, greeted by the two sheep.
Just look at how Grand the lobby is!
In order to hang such grand lighting, you need a high ceiling... so...
It is a tall ceiling. Okay... I was lame.
Look at the U! It shines!
Just look at how unique those furnitures are. They are everywhere in U Khao Yai.
Unique exterior
Unique 'Pancake'
Unique flooring
I really love how much they spent and use every inch of space to keep up the European theme.
I just loved to soak in such atmosphere. By the way, it is rare to see a round carpet.
Unique farm animal choice - Chicken. Around the hotel, there is a story about a hen. I forgot to take a pic of it, but it is a beautiful painted board, definitely can't get from anywhere else.
Even this split horse, why why why so unique!?
After processing to check-in, they gave us a soap. Too bad, I forgot to bring it back.
Time to look at my room!

Awww! So Spacious!
CLEAN TOILET!
KING SIZE BED! I have never rested on one before!
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!
I really wish I can just stay here forever!
Big and spacious balcony!
Can I really stay here forever?
Just the King size bed is good enough to melt my mind.
Okay! Time to stop dreaming.
It was like a resort where you can forget the stress in your real life, another word it is Heaven!

The European countryside structure smoothes our tension from our daily lifestyle.
I am so proud to say that will always recommend to my friends who will visit Khao Yai in the future.
(XY's) I was happy to do a Dab to express my joy here.
Time to go around to snap some pictures
Peaceful and
Beautiful scenery that U Khao Yai has
XY and I spent some time to browse the hotel.
How I wish there is someone whom I can hug or accompany at this moment. Okay! I was dreaming.
You know what thing that smoothe my mood? The carpet grass.
One of my favourite shot - Do you? :)
Just move slightly, I will have different intensity
Then after a while, the sun set and left a blue-ish sky
And calm pond reflected perfectly.
Dab non-stop because too excited
An old plant spotted. It seemed like it has being here for some period ago, watching guests check-in and out.
Oh my! My favorite chair like a pet seat. Come, Pet me. Okay... enough lousy pun.
(XY) XY managed to capture a picture when I was about to take a pic of the pond.
But really, U Khao Yai is a quiet place, I just love the moment of tranquility.
(XY) Let's explore other parts of U Khao Yai?
Wow... What a place... really. Am I in Thailand?
Like a bird cage
okay... It is a cage
Human cage
But it is meant to be unlocked
Feeling free to go whenever you want
My favourite spot - SWIMMING POOL! Nice endless edge pool.
Time for a swim!
But the pool looks rather small...
It seemed like no one is using the pool
But the water here was very very cold... Thanks XY for helping me to snap some pictures.
Too cold already... I just had to exit out from the pool and chill
XY wanted to try to use his phone to make a reflection, but failed in many reasons - wrong and ugly model and need a wider surface
(XY) Evening sky at Khao Yai is just simply amazing.
I walked back to my room like a king
After chilling in the hotel for a few hours, it was time for dinner at Loving Hut.

Beautiful Christmas Tree at night. :D
Let's have group photo :)
Again! :)
We were lucky to take a group photos before flooded by crowd of returning guests.
My camera can't take pictures well at night...
Anyway, Let's join our vegetarian feast and night market.

=========================================

Updated on 20th Dec 2018
Day 2 - Wake up and Be Ready

Good Morning Blog,

It is a short post. We had a good night rest and today, we were about to go on a good trip together.

Good Morning U Khao Yai!!!
While waiting for the driver, We just snapped pictures (noon-stop) with the amazing U Khao Yai.
XY and I bought a t-shirt with a similar theme. It seemed like Peer-shopping is poisoning.
Guys shot :)
I thought of taking a special shot here
But it was too slippery already.
Woke up early today was because of our next itinerary. Where will that be?
Next stop is Maneesorn Sunflower Field.

After a long day trip, we got rather tired and back to hotel to rest for the day. As for me, I will stick to the pool! Wahaha!
What a long day today.
If the water was that cold, I can soak in there for hours.
Or suntanning. But... there was no sun to light up this side of U Khao Yai.
And since it will be my last day to swim here...
Do my superhero move!
Or Dab!
I always to pose for a scene..
"Creation of Jeff"
Honestly... I was kind of missed this awesome place - Beautiful environment, spacious living area and toilet. Too bad, the stay was short but it will be remembered.
This was one of the example, how the U Khao Yai crew's effort to celebrate Christmas.
We sure had fun today.
then We had our simple vegetarian meal in the hotel.
And short chilling session in my room.
Time to rest for the next day.
=========================================

Updated on 21st Dec 2018
Day 3 - Good Bye U Khao Yai

What a comfortable night rest, despite we stayed up late for movie session in our room, We still felt energetic. For me, I feel emotionally tied down to this place. I hope to come back again.
U Khao Yai got some interesting plants which I have never seen before. The left is Evolvulus and the right is Foxtail Fern.
(WJ) In this trip, everyone becomes a professional photographer with their phone. Amazing Shot!
But time to say goodbye to such beautiful place and on our way to Bangkok and Chocolate factory.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog