Friday, December 21, 2018

Trip - Thailand - Day 3 - Farm Menu

Good Afternoon Blog,

After Chocolate factory visit, time to settle our lunch. We decided to go back to Aurra Ammie Vegetarian Restaurant and Mushroom Farm for that Bloody Sweet Corn. I noted there is one food store sells Thai Mango Sticky Rice.

Welcome to Farm Menu, which is beside Aurra Ammie Vegetarian Restaurant
Fake mango which looks like a real one and how I wish that the mango can ever grow to that massive size.
Farm Menu Menu
They sell mangoes in many different sizes
Everything in this store focus on selling Mango.
I have to say this. In Farm Menu, THEY HAVE THE BEST MANGO STICKY RICE THAT I HAVE EVER TASTED BEFORE! Look at how they display their dishes!
Whoever wants to try the BEST mango sticky rice, please visit this store and be awed! Click here to continue our long journey to Bangkok hotel - Centre Point Chidlom.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog