Thursday, May 25, 2017

Food - Ci Yuan Restaurant 慈緣素食館

Hi Blog,

This was a short post to highlight one of my great experience during my China trip. CC found a decent vegetarian restaurant in Tai An, 慈緣素食館 (link and Google map)

Thanks CC for bringing me here
That was how the interior of the restaurant looked like, decent and clean.
They have decent amount of food choices for decent pricing - Home cook style. I like it. Below are the dishes that we had ordered.


Overall, the whole restaurant actually felt rather warm due to no air-con or any fan to ventilate the air flow. They don't serve cold drink too so it might scare potential customers but I am totally understand this restaurant trying to save costs due to low customer traffic, but at least get a fan will be helpful. Hope this restaurant can continue their great mission for promoting vegetarianism in China. It is not easy. You have my support.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog