(still drafting) Hi Blog,
Honestly, the haze condition in Singapore was bad, at an unhealthy range. I wanted to go for a hike, which made me think twice... In fact, I wouldn't think twice; I would go for a hike because not many people would be hiking in such conditions!
 |
| Check up the condition. It was early morning, as if it was about to rain. |
But where should I go for a hike? I want to visit Mandai Forest... However, there was a place I had thought of a long time ago, but I cannot recall it.
 |
| Plus, I was so occupied during the weekend. From early morning, around 7 a.m., I had to attend an activity that lasted until the afternoon. It was a long day on Saturday... |
 |
| After the activity, I travelled to the west, and halfway through, I recalled the place I needed to visit: Lorong Terigu bunker (not official name), which I had visited in July 2022 (blog post). I exited at the nearby station. |
 |
| cover |
conclusion space for later.
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment
Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.
if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog