Sunday, June 26, 2016

Jogging - June Weekend Jogging in Red

Hey Blog,

It seems like there are many things I had stopped doing in the past few weeks like hiking, swimming and including cycling too. Today I pushed myself for a slow simple jogging at MacRitchie Reservoirs. Wearing my Skins brand trisuit for a jog.


People just stared me awkwardly...
Feeling great in SKINS brand trisuit, the material is soft and hugging; feeling wearing nothing at all. XD

During running, I had a lot of thoughts process.... thinking over life and did some self reflection. I will share with you one day. Anyway it was a great jog and initially will continue with a swim but brothers postponed it.... oh well, I will take it as a break.

The amount of ants have never reduced :) that is great!
Be like Goku becomes a Super FATAN!
Look at my tummy is about the same size as the tree trunk!
Wait a min, did you hear anything?
..............
No one walks here XD Selfie mode on!
RELEASE ALL MY FAT POWER!
Acting COOL

I will run again :)

Jeff

2 comments:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog