Sunday, June 12, 2016

Trip - Penang - Day 2 - Personal Shopping Trip

Hi Blog,

I remembered to cover the part where we went for a shopping trip, as we were too busy in shopping and forgot to take pictures of that place.

On our first day in Penang, we went to Gurney Plaza (official site) for a simple shopping and I got myself some Uniqlo clothings. Sometimes I had been thinking... that price difference between Malaysia and Singapore isn't that great, so why did I spend that money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!

And the stuff over there are actually like Orchard road in Singapore.

Managed to get a pic of me at Gurney Plaza.
Looked at my FAT tummy!
I bought a Uniqlo Captain America blue T-shirt and a black pant. In fact I wanted to get a white shorts but.... the material is too "transparent" especially the pocket area and my undies can be seen clearly so no no.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the second day, before dinner, we went for short shopping trip at Queensbay Mall (official site) and it is a VERY BIG mall! I will like to go there again if time permits.

Found ZhiKang who supposed to meet up with us but too bad, he has to work on that weekend.
End up I bought a pair of new shoes for RM80. I had been wearing my current shoes for three years plus, to  be honest, Crocs shoes is good and lasting. if I don't buy new shoes I will still wear it.

Soft and comfortable.
because of this part and I have no choice but to change it...
Bought this black shoes. Hope it serves me well.
took my old shoes and put it under my block... I missed it already....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night after dinner was our Free-and-Easy session, Engkiat, YaoMing and I went to Komtar (official site) where locates beside our hostel. Komtar has many different zones, from old to new building, and Engkiat managed to find a New Zone which we prefer.

BIG GIANT T-Rex! :D
Engkiat was obsessed over a brand which I forgot, I will update again once I got it. They sell many Great and affordable clothings for men and women. End up I bought three t-shirts and a shorts, I will show you if I have a chance to wear it. :)

beside my shoes... here goes my favourite White shorts... I will miss it..
it has the style and BEST low rise shorts I ever wished for... Now no more.... :(
if not because of this, and fault on my FAT thighs, I will wear this forever.......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, the shopping trip at Penang is a pleasure one. I feel safe shopping there, If time allows, I won't make it too short for shopping....

My favourite t-shirt design 
This is my third Tee I bought :) Pardon me for double chin
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog