Saturday, June 11, 2016

Trip - Penang - Day 1 - Dark Mansion 3D Glow In The Dark Museum

Hey Blog,

After the visited of Upside Down Museum, next stop Dark Mansion 3D Glow in the Dark Museum (check their facebook page & Official website)! I read from the leaflet, it is the FIRST and ONLY 3D Glow in the Dark museum in Malaysia. Hahaha! For me, this is the FIRST in my life. SO EXCITED.
Operation Timing:
  • Weekdays: 10am – 6.30pm (Last admission at 5.30pm)
  • Weekends & Public Holiday: 10am – 9.30pm (Last admission at 8.30 pm)
Ticket Price:
  • International: Adult RM 25 | Child RM 15
  • Malaysian: Adult RM 18 | Child RM 10
The air-con entrance was a great treat from such a warm weather and friendly staff welcomed us. I was surprised there are not crowded at all. Oooooooooh! They are new and have not done enough advertisement than Upside Down Museum. It was great that we are the only crowd for the moment. 

Wefie outside Dark Mansion
Let's go in!
the Entrance of Dark Mansion
After payment, they gave us a sticker to stick on.
Dark Mansion has two floors, First floor are mainly 3D Print. OH my They are matte print which do not reflect light or glossy. I had arranged the pictures in order of dark Mansion experience.



I can't believe the effect of pop out is so "real"! (not sarcastically)



Mario!


Digimon interaction


ATTACK THE GIANT CAT!


Sit beside the TRolls!


Walking with lego



Snakes and Ladders
ARGH! My leg!
Kick the ball!


Save me from Kitten
Take picture with Barbies :D





Street Fighter Wannabe

FIGHTING POSTER

Claw Machine!







Mini Boxes Illusions


Rubik cube!






Buy me back

T-Rex!
We have cleared 1st floor, it was like a Eye trick (eve though I have being to any before) Now we moved up to 2nd floor, that is where the 3D glow in the dark highlights installed at.

group picture!
Normal typical wall painting - Wall A
Glow in the dark!
Normal Jungle Painting and setting
About to glow
IT GLOWS!
Did you find anything special? :)
Manually shine secondary lighting to preserve the glow-in-the-dark effect


MerMan XD


Love our group pictures with the effect
Jedi wannabe!
Here come to the 3D glow in the Dark gigantic arena! Awesome painting!


Awesome experience :D especially no need to worry of affecting other visitors waiting time.

Everyone looks funny under the black light
Avatar Inspired setting :D

Lastly, the exit has its last treat, which is the butterfly effect!

If you are standing there, you will witness the 3D Pop Out Effect by this beautiful butterflies.
Sadly I forgot to take picture of it while the rest of the pictures were blurry... 
I am a FATTERFLY!
Overall, the experience of visiting Dark Mansion 3D Glow in the Dark Museum was an Awesome one! I will bring my friends to this place. A Must-Experience museums if you come to Penang.

please visit this place. :D
Okay.... We got so hungry, we stopped at one of a small stall infront of Dark mansion, had a simple dinner and ready to Check in in Wassup Youth Hotel

Visiting one of the Veg stall!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog