Monday, June 13, 2016

Trip - Penang - Day 3 - Teluk Bahang Beach

Hey Blog,

On Sunday, sending Terence & Xuanyi, and Malaysian friends back, today was the day where we traveled to another side of Penang for another durian fest. 

Along the long distance ride, we passed by Teluk Bahang Beach which I wanted to go but not everyone crazes over beach as much as I do, and they decided to stop there for awhile. OMG! XD Swee!

How I wish to stay near there :)
AH!!!!!!! Beautiful clean beach!
Yes Selfie session!
It was nice to look at islands.
the tranquility mode.... 
Brother Shot!
Thank you Engkiat for being my friends for more than 20 years,
And brothers too.
Let's have a Wefie!
Last look at the beach
and this side too
Let's walk back where we came from, the Starbucks
I can't believe there is Starbucks product related.
Okay! Let's continue our way to the hill.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog