Saturday, June 11, 2016

Trip - Penang - Day 1 - Traveling There

Hey Blog, 

Finally we were going on Penang trip! :D

Exchange to RM 2.99:1
So I exchanged SGD 400.50 to RM$1200
Since a lot! Scary....
bring along my "weapon" hope it will come in handy
Assemble a team to travel to Penang by coach.
CHEER!
I read it will be a 10 hours bus ride.
We started our bus at Golden Mall by 10pm, and jammed at Singapore Custom, around 12am our coach had cleared all those checking, which meant by 10am we will reach Penang?? OH my...

I was glad that I can see the morning light, meaning we had a safe night ride on bus.
Thanks the driver.
GOING TO PENANG!!!!!! around 8:45am... we were late and many things need to plan
Lucky someone got a Malaysia line to contact Malaysian friends. Important thing to have for going oversea! 
Penang street :D
Let's go and explore Penang!
You can check out my other posts on Penang individual places 
Not on those, too slow. XD
First stop is Chew Jetty :D
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog