Friday, June 24, 2016

Personal - Getting Ready for School Reopen

Hey blog,

Fully random and boring post. 

This June break even though I still have to come back and work, but it was a good break for me to relax and managed my workloads slowly.  

only the light from the glass panel will brighten up the place
At times, only I was alone in the staff room, I will tend to switch off the light and air-con and enjoyed the silent in the dark office.

wait a min... I heard something...
.....................................
okay never mind, don't think about it.
Coming to the last day of the weekday of June school holiday, everyone was back. Kind of missed the kids already, their noise and greetings. :)

Smile and get ready!
Weirdly.... I felt something wrong............. Oh dear.... I got fatter now.... Sigh......

what can I do? 
Just breathe in and forget about it...
I just have to control my diet...
I think I have to filter some of my clothing, some clothing I will be giving away, as it is getting tighter now... especially this brown shirt which I bought from Qoo10. Last time, it was fitting and now... I can't wear it anymore....

I am Fat, right?
I know I am...
Anyway who cares... just do the last pose with this brown shirt.
Smile and thank you for taking care of me.
Next... I think this pant also will be going with it....
Tell me.... whether I should continue wearing this?
If anyone is reading at all beside you, my blog, my friend.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog