Monday, June 27, 2016

Product - Tron inspired Customised Running Suit

Hi Blog,

Finally, my customised Tron-inspired Running Suit had arrived, as you can read my buying experience post here. The moment after I collected the parcel from the post office, I opened it up and inspected it.
Come with a tag in a simple standard plastic wrap
The Lycra material is so SMOOTH :3 
Look at the detail of the suit.
It is neat!
And the back design. Actually like from the given blueprint.
You may refer to my previous post on the design here.
I love how it was joined. Well done!
Okay! it is time to wear it!

Even though It is size M, I feel it is just nicely fits me even though I will prefer a slightly hugging feeling,
but still alright I guess.
Look like something missing though...
I can't get used to the collar... like collarless...
I checked back the product post they sell (link), there is a collar which is quite tall and the front doesn't have any 'line'... As shown below...

But mine doesn't look something like that.... while feeling 'cheated' and disappointed.... I happened to bump to one of their posts which showed something similar, or I should say ACTUAL the same thing. (here is the link and picture of the screenshot below)

And what really upset me further is that product price differ by nearly $15~18++

A moment of silence.... Sigh................ No wonder he doesn't want to reply to my message and concern... oh well... let's be positive, At least I got it and the working file too. I paid more because my design isn't easy, and they are doing it for others for free. Mine is too much.

Okay... Let's check the back design. Sorry Blog, I don't own a V-shape body....
I tried to wear my Tron Top cycling jersey and still prefer it comes with a collar. The collar zip is a bit prickly and I don't like it.......

Wearing my previous customised top over
Oh well, When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! I will wear it for my morning jog and as my pyjamas - at least it is quite cooling though :3 or..... I will wear a top t-shirt and this for hiking. Like what I always tell myself, Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worst! :) I shall embrace it!

============================================
~Updated on 24/8/2016 ~
Recently I visited Aliexpress to look for a company to do a custom cycling jersey for me, I bumped back to this following post from that seller. He/She is selling the suit I customised.

Honestly, the model looks great in the suit than me. Envy him.
Anyway, my design is on sale!
And they came out different colour.... Oh dear........
So what is your view on this? Let me know if anyone is reading at all. LOL. Hellooooooooooooo... (echo-ing)
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog