Saturday, June 11, 2016

Trip - Penang - Day 1 - Wassup Youth Hostal

Hey Blog,

After visited Dark Mansion and Upside Down Museum, finally we can check in to the hostel arranged by Jiayan. This was my first time staying in a hostel, hope it turned out good.

Exterior view of Wassup Youth Hostel
Based on their facebook page and online reviews, which are quite positive and promising :) The word "youth" can be expressed well from its exterior - cute bear and rabbits. :3

CHEER for a Fat le me.
WASSUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Due to the number of people, we will wait for Jiayan to help to get our rooms and I will discuss the route with Terence.
WAh...... look what is inside!
Nice interior, very unique and "Co-sis"
Beautiful Staircase :3
Because four guys including me will be sharing a room, this is how it looks like. :D
Simple and most importantly it is CLEAN!
Let's climb up the stairs!
Going down too!
If the steps produce music note, will be awesome. Sorry dreaming mode.
they also have a common area for friends to gather around until 11pm
A sofa area and pool table
I had a happy three days stay in this hostel, if I go Penang again, it will be my first choice of staying. One good point about it, it is located at the center of Georgetown Street and very near a shopping mall - Komtar, oh yes not to forget the dessert street too. But do watch out for traffic when you cross the road.

Now after check in, bath and eat some durians at nearby stall. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog