Friday, June 17, 2016

Movie Review - Watching Finding Dory

Hey Blog,

Today the releasing of Finding Dory movie after 10+ years ago of Finding Nemo, it was a mixed feeling after watching the trailer of Finding Dory.



I guess I won't do anymore long detail review of a movie, if you want a professional review, just check out Youtube.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall: 3.6/5 - 

Overall feel is that we somehow 'Outgrown' the style of the animation - the plot was quite predictable and too impossibility and yet conveniently achievable. Oh well it is an animation.. so okay... Everything happened too FAST and I don't have time to get to know or attract to the new characters. BUt the only character which kept us entertained is the octopus. Will like to know more about the octopus storyline. For me, I was entertained but just got too overwhelmed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for coming out for movie session :) where is Dory?

Where is she?
FOund her :D
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog