Saturday, December 28, 2019

Personal - Sat Cycle and Hike

Good Morning Blog,

Due to almost zero motivation... At least there was one good reason for me to go for a workout.

Good morning Mr Sun :D
Really... Feeling very lousy knowing that I am not motivated...
At least, I have a reason to push myself to cycle to visit my friends for a basketball session which I don't play at all.
Honestly, dressing in tron suit really makes me feel so unique and cool.
Do you agree? Love to feel in my own design.
On the same day, Mr.I wanted to give himself a chance to hike and I will bring him to try Tree Top and walked around Macrichie.

I am all ready except one sock
LETS GO! Full of energy!
Let's take a picture first before Mr.I arrived
Time to bring him around. As I explained, usually if you hike along, the distance will seem long but if you accompany someone else, you will find out that hiking is much easier. :)

Thanks Mr.I for helping :) I love to take pictures at eye-leveled and No many visitors.
Yes My aim to complete my collection with these stones pictures. thanks Mr.I for helping again, 
Today hike was rather crowded but still manageable.
First Hike challenge is to visit Tree Top
Long time I have visited Tree top and great to have someone helping me on the pictures with my Huawei phone and in return, I helped M. I for a picture too.
Still worrying on the height though...
AH! Viper! Nice to see you again! Thanks for posing for us. :)
Afternoon hike is actually quieter than morning
I guess if hiking during the noon - either very hot and shiny, or gloomy weather and lesser visitors.
In my previous shot, somehow considered a failed shot, then Mr. I offered to help. Thanks for helping.
After a good long hike to complete a loop at MacRitchie, rain started to pour.

We had to take shelter and I understood his hardworking and loving wife was ill and Mr. I was happy that he can go for a good hike. I am happy for him to complete this challenge which is not easy for many.
It was really great to have a friend who won't judge and help me with snapping some pictures. A thumb up for Mr. I.
Usually, I will treasure the moments with whoever going for a hike with me... Because I won't see them again afterward. I can only blame myself for being shxtty and boring... I did my best already and leave everything to individiual.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog