Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Trip - Taiwan - Day 3 - Sanxiantai and Goya Hot Spring Hotel

Good Afternoon Blog,

Day 3 Taiwan trip was one of my favourite because of the visit to Taroto National Park and this one.

We were on our way down to Taitung
On our left was the borderless Pacific Ocean.
A windy shore and right ahead of waiting for us to show us the awe.
Bow to this big rock at...
We had arrived at SanXianTai (English translate directly: Three Celestial beings Platform)
This place was very windy
It got shelter but can't get you covered from the strong wind
Love this special beach - Pebble beach!
I really love pebble, and a pebble beach just wow my imagination!
The main feature at Sanxiantai is to cross that bridge!
Mr Lin suggested that we don't go there as... we have NO TIME for it :(
I guessed the amazing sight of such a scene
was rewarding.
I barely able to stand upright against the strong wind
Just snap a picture for the moment for facing the force
I can try to fly here, start my float-mode
Even my photographer can't hold its stand against the strong wind
Wanted to edit this picture though but I got a BLOG to write!
Time to get emo here
Sometime... when I sat here embracing the nature....
and I am alone still... but Thank you Mother Nature to walk this journey with me.
I shall walk with Mother Nature to check Nature's artwork and I am really impressed.
Mother Nature brought me near to this bridge
We walked up and I turned around
I fully understand something... Mother Nature also alone when No one remembers her, when everyone keeps on seeking for someone else and ignoring her... Just look at what Mother Nature has for us. :)
Thank you Mother. I am not Alone. You are always here for us and so sorry that I felt upset just now. Thanks for not giving up in me.
Look at our Right
Look at our Left
Thanks Three Celestial beings for consulting me
Time to fly back to our bus coach
Just 5pm and once again, the sky started to turn dark
Mr Lin said today accommodation is a special one which has a Hot Springs to spa in.
He explained that we should not soak in the hot springs for more than 35mins (I am still wondering... why 35mins??? Why not we play safe and soak for 30mins???) And we need to wear a swim cap and it is compulsory.

Neat counter though
Neat and standard corridor
Normal decent room
So do toilet and...
a BATHTUB! and we can fill it up with springs water!
Side note: I bought a few Sugar Apple and Lovin it!
Before I filled my fat tummy with food, I should visit the hot springs first
ooooooo! It is a shared springs spa
Okay! No camera here, last shot here
I can't get enough springs spa just now so I decided to have a springs bath in the bathtub
Lets' GO! This is my first time using a bathtub and lovin it. :) A temporary dream for a poor fat man...
Time to zzzz in it.
Have to sleep early as we will be going somewhere I always want to visit. Continue the day 4 with me here (link)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog