Friday, December 6, 2019

Trip - Taiwan - Day 6 - Going to Taichung

Good Evening Blog,

It will be a short post because I got rather tired after recovery from sickness. We were on our way to Taichung because our trip was going to come to the end; especially when we were heading to the city, no more natural scenery.

I will make this post a quick one.

WOW! What a small world! I bumped to my SG friend who was also visiting Taiwan with his family. Why Small world? We were told to stop at one of the streets at Tai Chung and we walked for a distance for a toilet break at Macdonald. Then my friend was happened to pass by and decided to have a toilet break too, while I was standing at the entrance waiting for my relatives' return. Can you imagine, a slight change of timing or distance or thought, we might not meet here.
I didn't take many pictures as I forgot to charge my camera and phone... This was my last picture before my phone died.
Since it was the last few days, I decided to spend most of my currency on things I like - I got myself a pair of new shoes.
and a jacket :)
using my cousin's phone - trying to capture some pictures of our hotel stay - Talmud Hotel
Talmud hotel seems to have one beautiful exterior
They also have one of the most unique reception - they sell bread and serve their guests. What a way to make extra business 
If you just visited this place, you might think it is a bread shop.
peaceful corridor
Love the carpet design :3 Spiral spiral
I returned to our room late as I went out again to buy smelly tofu nearby.
Simple toilet layout
Talmud Hotel is one highly recommended accommodation at Tai Chung - it is located near the night market. Quite convenient.

time for the last day of our trip. (link)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog