Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Hiking - Half Day Hike

Merry Christmas eve Blog,

Half day of working... So what should I do next? Haha. Yes, I decided to go for a short hike and managed to get a friend to bring me around exploring that place, let's do it!

Where will I be hiking then?
Yes, it is at Mount Faber.
Feeling great when there is not many visitors
At least can check the trees
Admire the beauty of nature
Can't help to take pictures with Huawei phone. Hope for deeper depth of field
After meeting up with J, he brought me to some places where I have not seen before.
Thanks J for helping me to take a picture with my Huawei
Sometimes... I am so shameless... If I am ripped and handsome, that will help to beautify the picture. Oh well, thanks Blog for embracing me.
Oh well... I just have to be myself.
After J showing me the place of Mount Faber and now its my turn to introduce a newer place to him - visiting Labrador park
Love the tranquility here
So that we can just spam the pictures taking session
Sometimes can be shameless for a while. Okay you can puke now.
Although I want to take a lot of pictures but the mosquitoes fest and dragging J's time were a bit too much so we ended our hike shortly.
So we just browsed through this area and left. I will come here again.
Meanwhile shared my photography experience with J, hope he will benefit from this short catch up.
Anyway, it was a short hike and some random thought-moments, I strongly believe I love hiking a lot but really need a lot of motivation to pull myself out from the bed especially I am drained of places to visit. I will try to provide my best experience here.

If not, I will be struck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog