Friday, December 27, 2019

Jogging - Dec Jogging

Hi Blog,

Due to my busy schedule and rainy days during Dec, my jogging chance was greatly reduced. So I will treasure the moment when I can jog and this post will be a short one.

Thanks Miss Sky to have a good evening for me to jog
12th Dec 2019 - So difficult to take a picture without my EX-FR100, my phone can't take well at all, trying to complete the theme but I have to retake again next time. Anyway, Due to my busy schedule and rain, I doubt I will have time to go for a good jog so I won't make a standalone blog post for jogging.
27th Dec 2019 - Feeling great to go for a good jogging. Thank you thank you. really missed jogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog