Thursday, December 5, 2019

Trip - Taiwan - Day 5 - Qingjing Farm

Good Morning Blog,

Seeing many of my friends' IG posts and pictures, today we will be going to that place where I always wish to visit in Taiwan - Qingjing Farm.

Are we ready for it? hmmm... my nephew was busy with his phone.
Morning visit was at one of the biggest temple where I didn't take any pictures at all because... I wanted to...
focus on my writing about Qingjing Farm.
The weather looked gloomy
twist and turn road - risky...
On our way up
Just look how narrow the road is
As we traveled up to the mountain, it started to get foggy
The fog was getting denser and feeling like living in Silent Hill
The fog was so dense and emitted a mysterious aura
Can be dangerous driving up in this dense fog
after a while, we were above the fog/cloud!
Check out that ocean of clouds!
Awesome, isn't it?
Can't get enough of the sight of it
We came from a long way
At Qingjing Farm, mainly sheep sheep sheep
The entrance of QingJing Farm - looks like a castle
Mr Lin helped us to purchase tickets.
Qingjing Farm 清境農場
Let's have a group picture with the sheep and cloud-ocean
Sheep sheep
A shot of my mother with sheep
Hmmm... Sheep isn't a friendly animal though unlike a dog. They won't interact much with humans unless you have food....
What a peaceful sight actually
How I wish Miss Right is beside me... oh well... I just have all the heart for myself
It was too COLD and no one wanted to sit here
Singapore can't beat this scene
Just breathtaking
Can't get enough of this sight
Thank you Aunt for helping again :) Love these pictures
Time for a solo shot and float around
Perfect shot as what I want, just need some blue sky to perfect these
Time to explore further and feed the sheep
Just when I got food...
Then they started to get close to me... The type of "friends" which I don't like...
oh well... Just have to take a last picture with them before they left me... like many of my friends...
Just look at the temperature here... it was very COLD!
After Qingjing Farm, the next one was unique too, which is a house made of.... (link)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog