Monday, December 2, 2019

Trip - Taiwan - Day 2 - Going Hualian

Good Evening Blog,

After rushing ourselves from releasing Lanterns at Shifen (link), we had arrived...

Yilian Train station to take train to Hualian
Based on Mr Lin, the route from Yilian to Hualian (google link) is dangerous and risky due to the frequency of rockfalls.

I thought of looking around for pictures but my mother and aunties started to scold at me to enter the concourse asap... when we have 45 mins before the train comes...
At least I will take one which no one is chasing me. hmm... what a shortie... I guess I just move on...
At the platform, take note which train to get on, different trains will come in different timing at the same place. So be aware.
here it comes.
Mr Lin explained the idea of taking a train in Taiwan is also one special experience during the trip if not, we will be on the bus all the time.
Smile nephew
After an hour, we reached Hualian safely.

interesting building structure at Hualian station
Since it was early, Mr Lin brought us to nearby shophouses.
The shopping area seems like a standard shopping area in a city
Or looks like Chinatown in SG
I noticed visiting Taiwan for clothing is a bad idea because they are selling winter clothing during this season.
At least, I found something interesting tiling here, quite beautiful.
Tonight a night stay at...
Fish hotel. what an interesting name though... let's see what so fishy about it
Hmmm... Where is the fish... hmmm blue wall there...
Nice actual size of a Mola Mola. It is great to see one in front of me.
Hmmm... Fish-cut door number
Nothing fish-theme related here beside the picture on the wall
We got so tired for the whole day traveling.... So dead...
oooo! Great! A bathtub! Hmmm...
I got so tired... I decided to skip the bathtub and packed up my stuff for the next day program
Simple purchase for the day.
Zzzz... next day to one of my favourite Taiwan itinerary (link)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog