Thursday, November 1, 2018

Jogging - Testing the Phone Camera

Hi Blog,

It is a short post regarding my jogging experience while testing my new phone, BV9500 Pro camera.

But because my new photographer needs some support, so I give it some spider legs. Isn't it creepy and cute?
Let's see how good it is.
I set a timer for 10 secs, and the phone doesn't give me a blink like iPhone which I am used to; so I just simply stood there counting seconds to get the moment.
The picture seems rather... blurry and grainy... Is it because of the setting?
Hmmm... The evening sky. Why am I not impressed? But it is still clear.
The colour of the picture looks rich. Hmm...
Difficult to it is a big and heavy phone, making it stand on itself, is impossible. Lucky, I gave the phone some spider legs.
I checked the specification of BV9500 Pro, it has a aperture of f/2, it can go up to 4608 x 3456 pixels, 15.93 MP, 30 fps video. As for iPhone SE, it has f/2.2, 12MP, 29mm (standard), HDR, 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps. Hmm... can't tell any difference, but when compare to the best phone camera that I know HuaWei P20 Pro, it has 40mp! f/1.8! 27mm (wide) etc etc!

I had tried the video, it just got too grainy and blurry... So I deleted it.

BV9500 Pro cannot compare to the best phone, and just entry level for nowadays phone in the market. Well, I should not complain and be contented with whatever I got.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog