Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Trip - Beijing - Day 5 - BeiHai Park 北海公園

Hi Blog,

After visited Forbidden City, we walked a short direction to our next stop - BeiHai Park.

Here is the place!
Beihai Park was an imperial garden before and it is one of the largest of all Chinese gardens where contains numerous historically structures, palaces, and temples.

Some reading if you need
Some weird looking characters... those aren't Chinese characters, what are those?
It is a big park which you need to pay to enter it. It is a peaceful and tranquil place as compared to Forbidden City (crowded)
A tall Willow Tree looking down at me.
My phone camera doesn't seem to have scenery shot...
Anyway let me show you around.
Typical Chinese Structure with supports
Slightly different kind of layout but yet, same square setting
Thanks goodness, here was lesser visitors.
I like the wording on top of the door - 法調天人 - The Truth Teachings adjust/correct Everyone.
Will I have such a spacious house/yard to stay?
Oh! Stairs!
Flights of stairs!
Lucky it's not that many
oooo!
Respect Maitreya 彌勒菩萨 (read more)
Such a quiet place
Perfect to take pictures in peace
There were so many places to learn and discuss (with the right person) but we just walked past those
Hahaha Stairs again. Fear not! They made two at the sides for safer and easier climbing.
Thanks my photographer for a successful wefie
White Pagoda
Time to float around here
Or here
Just look how big this pagoda is
Hmmm... is it evening already? NO! It was 2pm but looked like the sun was about to set.
Check out the size of the lake.
Most of them were tired and can only cover Jade Isle
Time to go back
one of my favourite shot for my phone wallpaper
Oops someone is coming! I better get down!
Do something safer
Chilling
Time to go back for dinner
Let's perform my first Dab for a great visit
I wanted to bring one back to Singapore but this one was just too big to carry
My simple dinner
While we were having our dinner, a travel agent came towards and passed us a promotion leaflet for going to Great Wall, which covers transportation, lunching, and many other places for RMB100 each (usual price is 150 but because we have seven people so we got discount!) So we will take their service for once.
Evening Sky was so beautiful - like a phoenix spreads its wings.
Tiring day
Check here for Day 6 - Flag Rising Ceremony

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. If I am not wrong the wordings are written in the Manchurian characters. Who are the 7 people in your group?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo thanks for the information. I can read up more! Seven - my mother, auntie, MQ and his gf (brought us around in Harbin), ZQ and his friend (who was our tenant before, and so do MQ) and then me; seven in a group.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog