Friday, November 30, 2018

Trip - Beijing - Day 7 - JunAn Hotel 君安賓館

Good Morning Blog,

It will be a short post. My mother and auntie woke up early to pack their stuff and cannot wait to get out of here.
Morning street seemed busy at Beijing
Personally, I felt grateful that we had a peaceful and undisturbed three days stay, but not everyone will feel the same on how I feel; I also don't expect them to.

We checked out and in to somewhere near our previous hotel
JunAn Hotel
Nice decent lobby
Friendly and approachable staff accompany with a secuity guard
Burning ring of fire on their floor tile - these is not sticker
Do you see the wavy carpet which stretches across the floor? They are seamlessly joined and amazing!
Nice! Got table, space, mirror and...
Better and clean toilet
My mother and aunt seemed rather happy with the new condition. After breakfast, we started our day to Beijing Zoo.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog