Friday, November 30, 2018

Trip - Beijing - Day 7 - GongDeLin Vegetarian Restaurant 功德林素菜饭馆

Hi Blog,

As you observed every meal that I had these days, are rather "pathetic" but in fact, I was very grateful; not that I don't have anything to consume, I have!

So ZQ and BC happened to find a vegetarian place while they cycled back to their hotel yesterday.
So MQ and they wanted me to have a good meal, bless their soul.

GongDeLin Vegetarian Restaurant 功德林素菜饭馆 in Beijing! Honestly, the word 素 (vegetarian) hangs tall on the building, I felt like a sun shone it's warmness on my heart and taste-bud.
So happy that here got a Vegetarian restaurant and vegetarian-friends have a proper meal during their visit to Beijing. (in fact, Harbin does have one too but it closed early and too far away.)
A statue of Buddha greets us at the entrance. Take a bow
Woooow what a grand restaurant
They are serious with their interior design, that's great!
The three words - 功德林 (Merits forest) Interesting
Not crowded during dinner time though.
Until now, I realised Beijing restaurants are serious in their presentation and look how serious they did to their menu - Nice!
And their price also very NICE... (exp) but I just ordered anyway. LOL
I found a new camera app for my new phone and the pictures turned out great
Am I happy? I will say half half... Half because I have a good taste and the animals were free from their mouths for that meal. Another half was, they don't eat a lot and after returned to hotel, they went for another meaty meal. I will rather enjoy my simple meal so that they won't spend so much.

Oh well. I just have to think on the positive aspects than all aspects. Thank you everyone. Time to send MQ and his GF off, thanks for accompanying and bringing us around.

Have a good night rest at a new spacious room and time for our last day at Beijing tomorrow - Day 8 - BeiRong World Trade Center

Jeff

2 comments:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog