Sunday, November 18, 2018

Hiking - Loads of GIF IV

Good Morning Blog,

Due to showering on Saturday morning, I predicted Sunday morning will also.

Yes, I was right, it rained, but really... I don't care anymore. Rain won't stop me to go hiking!
Today hiking, I will be meeting my dongsaeng, K for a hike. He has not visited quarry before, so I become a quarry guide.
Getting ready
Oh dear... My phone battery left 50%... I didn't take out a powerbank
Oh well... I will be late, so better don't delay.
Everything should be fine.
I just have to trust my new phone battery life
Rain won't hurt me
I love to hike in the rain because I am expecting less crowd and cooling weather.
And I don't need to worry about my untidy hair.
Even in the train station, not many passengers.
Meeting Dongsaeng K at Beauty World Exit A.
Hope he won't feel awkward of me in trisuit but it is just my comfortable attire while engaging a workout.
Lucky that not many people bothered.
Rain does bring a lesser crowd and cooling weather... It also brings in muddy ground.
Dongsaeng K's first sight of Quarry.
Here is Dongsaeng K.
We had a good chit-chat session openly especially without many souls around.
Singapore Quarry seems rather cooling after a shower.
Insert Jurassic Park theme music
Next stop - Dairy Farm Quarry - a place where I have brought many of my friends to. Too bad... they continued their own life commitment. I wish them all the best. At least, I did whatever I can.
A nice, relax shelter along the route to Dairy Farm Quarry
Something NEW at this ponding zone!
I am so thankful to whoever did this beautiful path.
Just like this. Someone placed some rocks for many visitors to cross this stream safely.
In one of our chat with Dongsaeng, he is so knowledgeable. He shared with me, the bricks found in MacRitchie were produced from certain companies in the past. (read more and this)
There is crafted with a name label on each brick.
Maybe I can try to find other bricks with different names in my future hike.
After a good four hours of hiking and chatting, we were greeted by a cute duck and we just watched it with awe.
Thanks, Dongsaeng for hiking with me despite raining and long hours hike.
Sooner... I will pause hiking for now because I will be traveling to China sooner. Will be back for more hiking after I come back.

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Wow you did such a long hike.The shots are well captured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Uncle Jimmy. I thought you have read this post already. Hahaha

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog