Monday, November 26, 2018

Trip - Harbin - Day 3 - MaKeWei Commercial Building 瑪克威商廈

Good morning Blog,

Have you ever wondered how the condition of the goods are, behind the professionally-taken pictures online?

Thanks MQ, he will bring us to a place which will drive us crazy.
Well, here is one place where you will see the raw stage of goods and how they are traded.

And it was MaKeWei Commercial Building 瑪克威商廈
At one side of the entrance, a stall doesn't mind operating in a small space for a living.
This place reminds me of a bugis street where stores occupy every inch of controlled space to trade goods.

Oooo... It is like a Heaven for clothing!
Just look how huge this building is!
RMB 50?! $10 for a winter jacket! If we come during spring/summer, we will shop until our heads drop!
Even there are crowded, this noise level is still properly maintained.
Too bad I can't capture the moment (as the pictures was rather taken blurry) there are a lot of large order of goods, distributed to other shop houses.

I can only take pictures secretly. Many store owners don't like me taking picture in their stalls.
Ocean of People
Check out the price for each item sells here! The price ranges from S$5 to S$25. I want to buy a track pant in certain fabric and low waist preferably, but nope... Maybe there is, but my inferior complexity kicked in, and will prefer to browse at my Comfort level without any constant mouth-advertising.
They divide their products by levels - 1st Floor - clothing, 2nd floor - I didn't go there and Basement - accessory and home supply
Socks - all kind of socks except y favourite glove-sock... No where to be found... I want to get those...
IT is like a STOREROOM!
Actually it was a pleasure to shop here, very therapy.
Most of the times, I was there to help my mother to carry her purchased goods and stop her from buying more. Oh well, disappointed but yet happy for knowing such place. Now I know a place where you can make affordable purchase of goods next time.

Next stop - WanDa Mall where somehow very 'Atas'!

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Yes in such places you can get very good winter and summer clothings at a fraction of the price as compared to in Singapore. Usually you will be landed with loads of goods if you don't exercise control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I practice no enough money and be selective approach!

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog