Monday, March 9, 2020

Personal - Suits to the Theme #31

Hi Blog,

To start my March blog post, I will post one Trisuit Theme which I spent months and days to gather. Nothing impressive but it is something which gathered my effort. If you had missed my previous theme #30, you may click here.



It seemed like I posted extra/repeated entries. My apology. Personally, I forgot which month the jog belongs to, so I decided to keep it as it is. hope you like it, even though I will prefer a higher angle than shooting my ugly crotch level.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog