Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Personal - My First Staycation

Hi Blog,

I got an invitation from uncle J, he claimed that he received a second FREE staycation and he knew that I have yet gone for staycation due to my wallet wealth limitation. I can't believe my wishlist got fulfilled and the best thing is the available date matched the date of my last day of leave.

And YES! The staycation will be at MBS!
This staycation was invited by Uncle J because this staycation was his second stay for free. When he was having a staycation for his first time last month and I expressed my envy for the free staycation at MBS. He texted me, saying that he got another invitation again and he will invite me for this staycation since he spent his first one with his family already So kind of him to share this staycation to me. So excited because my wishlist was fulfilled! One stone hits three birds wishlist cleared! (staycation, stay in MBS especially infinity pool and FREE)

 yes, Blog? How he got free staycation?! He doesn't know and how will I know?

Wow! Inside MBS - VERY TALL ceiling
Which helps to reduce the amount of noise here among the crowds checking in
It was crowded because this week was a school break and most Singaporeans can't travel out too
Nice and classic place
Check out this special structure which I don't know what it means. Just a photo and skip to the main!
We got the key and Uncle J explained to me how to get to certain floor here
First time seeing this sight of our beautiful City
Beautiful seamless carpet
Lead the way until the end of the corridor
Decent hotel room layout, love the harmony of the colours used here and lighting
Beautiful toilet but the door can't be locked.
Comfortable bed :3
Check out what is outside the room window?
Garden by the Bay! I must say Garden by my window!
Hardly see the top of this thing
Time to explore other facilities
Where am I going now?
INFINITY POOL! but it didn't match my expectation...
YIPPEE! Wishlist fulfilled!
Good suntanning place
Let's go into the water
Come! Let me show another side of the pool.
A city behind this pool
It is a small pool
I wonder how to take a good photo at the infinity pool especially when the sky was too bright
Never do this at the infinity pool but for me, only a short moment.
I can't swim much though and continued to explore other places.
Uncle J told me that there are a steam room, sauna and "hot room". I will just sit in this sauna than the steam room because of all the muscular hunks in that room... naked... okay I skip there
MBS from another perspective (Garden by the Bay)
Perfect for imagination :3
Let's go to Garden by the Bay
Hmm... What is these cute egg-like on the pool for?
Thanks Uncle J for helping me to take the pictures where I don't get to take pictures at usually.
My signature pose - Thumb up Jeff
Enlighten space
Thanks Dongsaeng k for recommendation when we went for island hopping about this and thanks uncle J for buying the entry for Garden by the Bay dome
This month was Sakura Fest in the dome.
A beautiful Japanese shrine 
If it is a good long row of this shrine followed... will make a beautiful photo
Some beautiful flowers greeted us along the way.
Nice dairy flowers
Giant pink Chrysanthemum-liked flower
Flowers which share the same colour as my attire
I still like white though :3
Interesting trumpet-liked flower with two different colours petals
Some plants which I will like to grow
A lilted tree is cool
Here was the sakura zone
Different coloured cherry flowers
Nice cherry tree moment
This made me recall that this March I suppose to travel to Taiwan but cancelled due to virus thingy...
At least here, I can witness and touch Cherry flowers bloom for the first time.
Hmm.. I forgot the name of this flower
Mini Japanese old house because of the theme of "Tale of the Peach Boy"
What captured my interest is this floor of MOSSES! Beautiful!
too bad, we can't take pictures in that pavilion
A popular Japanese Folktale of an adventure with Momotaro
End of the dome visit
Thank you uncle J for today invite. Usually, people will invite their family or a close friend or leave it to themselves for such staycation, but you gave this chance to me and fulfilled my wishlist.
Beautiful entertainment here :) Go there and listen to it. For me, the music is loud and clear!
What a night :) Really happy for today stay
Ah! This is why these eggs are for.
With a closer look to study how they create the wave-like thingy in front of MBS
A simple plate without any resistance does the trick
I went for a window-shopping nearby and while uncle J rested in the room.
uncle J told me to go up to the top floor to enjoy the night sky
Awesome night scene
Here is the MBS ship deck for us to view the SEA-ty (city scene)
Actually, this is a good photo-taking area though but without anyone to help, I can only take it myself
Nice feeling to view the city at a tall building and it was windy too
The day and night time of Garden by the Bay are so much different. Which one do you prefer?
Anyway, it was late night already, time to head back and rest myself.

Woke up early morning for work and had a good rest.
As I looked out from the window. Oh man! The Sunrise!
My favourite shot for the day
It was waking up. First time seeing Mr Sun waking up! Hahaha
Spotted a plane flying through the sky
it brighten up already
Here came Mr Sun yawning!
Living at the high floor can really enjoy such scenery
Power loading
Good morning Mr Sun!
Hahaha! yes Mr Sun, I am early today
yes! Time to work already.
Lift up the sky :)
Uncle J woke up too and thanks for taking pictures for me
And here is Mr Sun
Okay here is him.
Feeling happy and time to back to work
Staying at MBS is rewarding and can't stop feeling grateful towards uncle J.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog