Friday, February 28, 2020

Personal - Suits to the Theme #30

Hi Blog,

Once again! It is my another Trisuit theme session. WOW! I can't believe that I made it until #30! If you have missed out #29, you can click here. You might be wondering, why am I doing this? To summarise and don't judge me, I am doing this theme - main purpose is to rotate my trisuits and due to lack of creative juice in taking pictures especially with me in it, I just strike similar pose and at similar place which motivates myself to jogging too. Hope you will like this stupid theme. Hahaha!


If you have any great suggestion, do let me know.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog