Thursday, March 12, 2020

Personal - Chao Ta Day

Good Morning Blog,

Today was the first day of my leave for 2020 (trying to clear last year leave)! Today Dongsaeng K wanted to go somewhere which he always wanted to go; the places where I went before. Since I also wanted to go there because... So I asked him to tag along since he took a break from work too.

I packed my stuff and make a guess where was I heading?
Packed a meal and let's go!
Taking the early train and left me alone
Have you guessed it where was I going to?
YES! I was going to Lazarus ISLAND!
hmm... Dongsaeng K was late. hmm...
At least I can take some pictures here
I got so hungry and ended up, I finished my meal which I wanted to have it during the noontime. Now GG...
I will preserve my energy after I returned to SG. For now, just enjoyed the sceneries. :)
Feeling like falling from heaven.
oooo! Singapore Island Cruise has a newer addition to their ticket booth. They have a printed map for visitors which is useful. Very thoughtful.
Credit Singapore Island Cruise for this amazing illustrated map. Hope whoever saw this picture, please treat it as yours reference.
Dongsaeng K had arrived in time and managed to get onto 10am boat.
It seemed like there were less than ten visitors on board the boat.
Emo time on the boat
Ah. Dongsaeng K willing to help me with the pictures? Thank you so much!
Yippee! Leaving SG!
Cloudy blue sky which means won't rain at these moment. :)
Speed ahead
It seemed like it was high tide moment
Usually, I will see more of it when we landed ST John Island.
Peaceful island... Allows me to spend time to appreciate Nature at my own time
We found an abandoned place, can't tell you the actual location.
It has a small mosque within the area
let's look down further
broken glasses and overgrown by vegetation.
A topless roof like it will collapse anytime.
I wondered what were those blue strings hanging around... honestly, my imagination started to run wild...
It doesn't look like a house though... Looks more like a bunk.
it looked like a Halloween art :)
Anyway, we wasted too much time in the abandoned place...
Let's RUSH to the...
BEAUTIFUL BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww... man. I feel at ease.
Hi Miss Beach, hahaha... don't open your arms because...
I was all ready! Thanks, Dongsaeng K doesn't mind helping to take pictures of the ugly and lack of six packed me.
oh well... You only live once.
I tried my best to maintain already, I don't expect others to like me but I need to learn to love myself.
Treasured this moment and smile
I don't have the Demi-God's genes, so... In my blog, I just have to learn to embrace whatever genes I was given and be myself.
Even though it is like a little far fetched with my inferior genes...
Do I even have a choice?
It was like as if I was given a bad deck of cards to play... Do I give up playing? I just have to learn to play it well with lesser damage than blaming Heaven... Having a good card and win, is a norm.
I must say that the deck I got, is not that bad especially what I am going through.
Aww... Just looked at the quality of the water. :3 Really healing.
Thanks Dongsaeng K (a shy youth) A small space to credit you for helping me without judgment today
Since there was no one wandering around this island and have a non-judgment helpful friend, PERFECT for me to... COSPLAY TIME!
I bet that I am the FIRST Spider-man who appeared on Lazarus Island!
I regret that I didn't bring my mask along... but it doesn't make me difficult to see my footing so it is quite dangerous.
If the water can splash high up at this shot, will be awesome; because it did after this shot.
I feel that I am really lack of ideas on how to pose like spidey
I only know Back facing and looking out to the BIGGER world.
Or superhero landing
my nerdy face can't make it. LOL
or Looks small
Maybe I am failed to complement the Spider-man spirit. Hahaha I look like a joke here XD
Maybe I should title myself Spider-joke! :D
Alright, enough of my spidey-shxt, let's go elsewhere for photos XD
Since no one is here, I just had my Spidey suit on, walking to the next destination.
Out of my surprises... There were visitors and they walked past us...
Out of embarrassment... I just walked bravely and they simply pretended they didn't see anything.
Honestly... I HECK CARE already! They wanted to judge or laugh at me, they can go ahead. I cannot care much.
Spidey suit really contrasted well with the greenery.
I didn't know my butt was highlighted XD
I really lack the idea of striking a Spidey pose.
I had mastered to stand like a spider-log
Or... slowly... transform to...
My about-to-master pose - Superhero landing
If there is a DSLR, it will be better. :) But at least we tried :D
Really far far away, somehow I can sense Dongsaeng K started to get annoyed by me. Hahaha...
Trying to strike a new pose, but I looked like I am making a cake.
Smile and time to go
Oh man! Can I take pictures here? Dongsaeng
Thank you Dongsaeng. Can't do it without you
Same boring pose again XD I really need to brush up my poses one day. Oh yeah! While I passed by this bridge, we found there are fishermen and they just gave me a friendly smile. I can't stop them from judging but I will take those positively. At least, I manage to do it!
Since we were going back to ST John, I decided to go back to the abandoned house for more spidey shoot. I decided to leave Dongsaeng out of this. He will puke sooner if I asked him to take pictures again and again.
Even though I wanted to take more pictures, but I should not trouble someone else.
There are so many moments to capture but never mind :) Time to undress and travel to Kusu Island
Managed to have a sea slater on my hand for a picture
And some crustaceans when we walked back to the jetty and realised that we were an hour early
When you are at ST John Island, Must try to take a picture here. Not easy but rewarding.
We spent time resting
I continued to take pictures myself without disturbing Dongsaeng and caused him to puke.
No smoking though haha
Perhaps they should put "No Ugly Body".
Time to go to another island
I was thinking to go WILD at Kusu Island.
SG far far away
Really love fewer visitors day :D Wish I can stay longer here.
Shall I go for a swim now?
I realised that we only had 30 mins left... Can't really go for a swim here... Here is a beautiful to swim at.
WHY NOT SPIDERMAN AGAIN!?
Thank you Dongsaeng K for helping me delightfully.
He ever suggested this pose :)
Thank you Dongsaeng
Just my ugly look can't complement it.
Proudly to mention this - Kusu Island First SPiderman :D
Supernerd alive
Dongsaeng said the previous shot was too dark so changed another angle. Thank you for taking care of this.
I shall end my Spidey shots here with my mastered pose.
Time to bath. Really sun tan :D
Last shot as a normal Nerd
One fine day I will explore this part of the Lazarus Island when low tide.
(You can click here because I have a chance to explore there!)
one last shot for Kusu Island and Lazarus
We had a great time and heartfelt thankful to Dongsaeng for helping, and honoured this blog post title for him.
I felt great in Spidey suit and at least it is fully utilized. :) Awesome Day!

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures... And FYI, I think you look great! Nice scenery pictures once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... You are so kind. Thank you for your kind words

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog