Saturday, March 28, 2020

Hiking - Weekend Activities

Good Morning Blog,

I had a tiring weekday... Like fighting wars in school, phone calls and data collection, design and preparation... Just want to zzz and knowing weekend was coming! Yippee!

On Saturday... I woke up early despite only got around five hours of rest.
I will feel less motivation if no one asked to lead the hike
6am, Mr Sun had not waken up yet... I better packed my stuff quietly and quickly because my bed was calling me.
Okay! Yes, blog. Once again, let's go for my same old hiking trip!
Same old bloated me. Very sooner... I will wear a top over my Trisuit...
Yes! Completed my Trisuit theme!
For now... I shall enjoy these few days when I can be myself comfortably.
Hmm... 630am was no joke. Still dark.
Even taking picture is challenging at this light condition (like an Alien strong operation light beam).
It is easier to take at a lifted area.
Good morning plants and paths
Quiet path in early morning
Smile for the camera!
And the crowds were early too.
This was the first time to experience the situation when all visitors heading toward the same direction.
Time to go to Bukit Timah Path
Tranquillity at the best
OOOOO Careful! A gorilla spotted!
Wait...
It was a tree log... Looked like a gorilla!
Hmm... Sooner, I will make my hiking under randomness. I doubt I have anything new for my readers... unless they won't mind.
Trying to take some pictures with Huawei but difficult to get it to focus well
Morning sun + morning dew created a smooth and warm scene which enhanced our mood positively. Even the young cyclist will react positively by posing for me.
Thank you Mr Sun for searching and warm up the dark corners... include mine.
Anyway, the sky had brightened up already and I was about to reach Beauty World to meet KLW who volunteered many NEA tour guides for visitors. Amazing and knowledgeable person.
Bukit Timah here we go!
Hi KLW! How do you do? Thanks for meeting you and helping me to take some shots for me. Sorry for being an eye-sore
The light beam was just amazing. WLK is also knowledgeable on Photography.
Thanks for taking this for me. This is my dream shot and set as my phone wallpaper :3
Long time no see you. :) Still smiling?
oh man! The crowd was scary and packed!
During this virus season, social distancing at Bukit Timah was forgotten... Hahaha!
Updated on 30th Mar 2020 - The park was closed from visitors until further notice. Hahahah!
WLK shared many things about this park on how the trees grow, certain names of some trees which I can remember -  Tampines and some I forgot how to spell. Love to listen to such, like attending an open classroom. And he was looking for snakes and managed to find one Oriental whip snake. For me, I can only name this as "green snake" and now I know it's name. :D Whip snake!
Beautiful Quarry as always
A calm lake where we can see fishes and tortoises swimming in the water.
Yes! One stone found! :) Adding into my collection.
KWL told me that he stays near Bukit Batok. It has been a while since I went there, let's go there to learn newer stuff. He showed me a hidden path at Bukit Batok where the rich lives together. He has a sharp vision to spot things like Eagle's nest and certain plants. Interesting!

Passion fruit-like flower - beautiful flower, isn't it?
Bukit Batok Park had a lot of oystery or chicken-in-the-wood like mushroom, was commonly seen
Fun to find some fun-guys again
AH! Thanks WLK for helping me to take this picture which I always want to.
Posed as much as possible and felt embarrassed after two poses as many visitors throw judgement faces...
Bukit Batok Quarry. :3 I miss you
Wanted to reach out to the Quarry and a picture with Bukit Batok Quarry
After a morning hike with WKL, went for two meetings and my Saturday was a long day... Tiring day as I had an impromptu catch up with my brothers (G moved to his new house so a mini house warming)...
After less than five hours rest, On Sunday 29th March 2020, I embarked on another hiking :)
I can hear my bed was calling me
But I will still push myself forward, with the help of accompanying Mr I
OOPS! I almost slept in the lift.
Beautiful morning sky to motivate me
Long time never take a picture in the train station :D Yes This is not confident, this is just to show you that I am really like trisuit and comfortable in it.
Anyway back to topic, today hike was at Chestnut park again. I said again, because I realised that I wore the same trisuit to Chestnut Park.
While waiting Mr I, the beautiful Mr Sun yawning
But Miss Sky covered Mr Sun's mouth for unglam moment.
Mr I had arrived. let's go to Chestnut.
Oh man! I can tell that park was packed with visitors
Time to revisit this place :) But lucky...
thanks goodness got Mr I helped to take pictures of me. Because usually I will just hike without any picture taking unless my friend won't mind to help me out
Nice sky view at Chestnut nature park
Thanks Mr I helped me to capture the kind of shots that I always want.
My favourite shot for the day - Eye-level and while I engaged in my favourite activity.
Isn't this picture well taken?
With friend's help on photo taking, I can focus on flowers and other nature stuff
Chestnut Park has a lot of interesting fungus growth
Don't know what 'fun-guy' (fungus) is this
There is some beautiful moss too
Lesser visitors at the southern zone of Chestnut but I was busy with a phone call...
Back to my hiking trip after a long phonecall.
It is fun to take a picture for 'fun-guy' :)
Ah! We have to remember something, we have to show our appreciation and gratitude towards the park cleaners who maintain the park tidiness. Respect them.
Finally found a perfect angle for this amazing web
beautiful, isn't it?
Check out the spider suit this spider wearing
Thorny type and it was busy consuming the poor worm...
We were about to end our hiking sooner. It was a good hike and I found a secret spot :3
Aww... I missed this bioluminescence mushroom :) I wonder how Chestnut Park is at night.
Fruitful weekend Hikes :) yes I am still fat but just have to move on my life.
How will you spend your weekend? Hope you had a good one :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog