Saturday, July 25, 2015

Personal - My BIRTHDAY Treats

Hi Blog,

Today is my BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Hahaha.... Early morning, my mother prepared me a bowl of noodle - I appreciated that she has been taking care of me for ALL these 36 years and I am fortunate to taste her cooks. Mother's Love. TT^TT


okay! Blog, let's move on.


My army friend, Alvin wanted me to take this chance to visit some places for FREE - those places are Singapore Zoo, River Safari and Night Safari. He knows I have not been to River Safari and Night Safari before due to my UPTIGHT wallet.


It is a GREAT news for the Birthday person to enter Zoo, River and Night safari for free, even Birds' Park (coming sooner). Beside Free entry after showing your ID, They also have special treats for birthday person - 10% off for merchant items, FREE small ice cream and they will wish you after they read your ticket.


So Alvin bought me two plushies - Red Panda and Panda at 10% discount and I was excited over black light (Weird Jeff) check out the dust which we can't see and glowing socks XD


OKAY! LET'S GET READY to "shoot" the animals :D

(Updated on 28th July 2015)


Alvin bought me durian cake. Haha. Thanks bro!


Thank you Sister for my favorite carrot cake

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog